Tourist places of great interest nearby:
• the Dentelles de Montmirail
• the Mont Ventoux (1912m high)
• renowned wineyards and cellars of the Côtes du Rhône: Beaumes de Venise, Vaqueyras, Gigondas
Also close by: many scenic biking and walking trails, climbing spots and tourist tour in the beautiful Provence.
Colourful weekly markets in Carpentras, Orange, Isle sur la Sorgue, sell art crafts and local food.
Other renowned tourist sites in the area:
• Carpentras with its old synagogue (6km)
• Avignon and its pope's palace (28km)
• Gordes et the Abbey of Sénanque (30km)
• The archaeological site of Vaison la Romaine (26km)
Also a lot of cultural events:
• Avignon Theater Festival (July)
• Orange Opera Festival (June-July)
• Dance Festival in Vaison la Romaine (July)
And the Mediterranean sea is just one hour away...